Point beam Share Download
Point beam 3D Model. Abus-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, non overlapping UV Typologie map provided in the progiciel.
Quads only geometries (no tris/ngons).
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Typologie maps provided in the progiciel (as png with début).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the progiciel has a entier, meaningful name.
Made in Blender 3.1 with a Cycles PBR shader with textures included (principled and Eevee acceptable), then exported to OBJ and FBX; materials and textures made in Milieu Painter, exported for PBR, V-Ray, Unity, Unreal.
PROMO IMAGES: the first fable has been rendered in Cycles for Blender; in particular, you can find 11+ promotion images in this exposé:
- nr. 1-2-3-4-5-6 rendered in Cycles (Blender 3.1)
- nr. 7-8 are wireframe images;
- nr. 9-10 are screenshots from the Blender 3.1 scene, showing the UV Typologie;
- other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: FBX, OBJ; scenes: BLEND (with Cycles / Eevee PBR Materials and Textures); other: png with Aleph.
1 Object (mesh), 1 PBR Material, UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Typologie map provided in the progiciel); UV-mapped Textures.
UV Typologie maps and Beau Textures resolutions: 2048×2048; PBR Textures made with Milieu Painter.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY (no tris/ngons); 55936 vertices, 55662 quad faces (111324 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: cm in Blender 3.1 (that is: Metric with 0.01 scale).
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3.1).
PBR Multi-Engine Textures Banquise included: in a zipped folder, you’ll find the PBR Textures set for a bunch of rendering engines or game engines!
- Cycles PBR shader for Blender (Principled BSDF and Eevee-compatible: échafaudage color, imperforation + roughness + metallic + début (in a single PNG envolé), compréhensible);
- Vray for 3D Logis MAX (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, compréhensible);
- Unity 5 Courant Metallic (albedo + transparency, metallic + smoothness, compréhensible);
- Unreal Engine 4 (échafaudage color + début, imperforation + roughness + metallic, compréhensible);
- generic PBR Spec Gloss workflow (diffuse + opacity, specular, glossiness, compréhensible, height)
- generic PBR Metal Ébauche workflow (échafaudage color + opacity, roughness, metallic, compréhensible, height); you can use it in Eevee for Blender, too;
so, you’ll be able to edit the Textures, or just importation the fbx/obj envolé, along with the Textures set you want, in your 3D Modeling programme or game engine, and link them together to get a game / agencement ready asset!
– Mitaine renderings made in Blender 3.1 + Cycles (or Eevee) using an HDR Environment Texture Beau which is NOT provided in the progiciel!
Sketchfab 3D preview: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/balance-beam-31b6d69f3e95422d97b1fa01059432e8