Feedews | Android Universal RSS Infos App Template
✔️Price Sell: $19 💸
✔️De même ID:20416765🔥
26 Jul 2021 • Updated Secret to Androidx • Resolved all the issues and crashes • Update all the libs to Androidx traduction soubassement
1 Sep 2020 • UI/UX enhancements. Theme updated. Buttons comportement updated. Android Material Stylisme implemented. • APK updated.
20 Aug 2020 • Updated with new UI.
13 Jul 2020 • Firebase push annonce implemented. Manifest updated. libraries updated. • Project complete files uploaded. Screenshots, Meuble, and app files.
17 Sep 2019 • Fixed péroraison “Android Api (Okhttps) not getting called in Android 9(pie) and above
18 July 2019 • Applied Async-Task for getting all Infos from server-side • Fixed Stylisme issues using Card-View esthétique techniques • Applied latest fabriquer “Recycler view” for Infos liste • Improved and modified Infos tab View • Fixed écrasement issues on the website • Improved response time of loading infos
8 May 2018 • Changed Parse verison in build.gradle into 1.16.0, due to some péroraison on the latest Parse SDK and FCM: implementation 'com.parse:parse-android:1.16.0' • Added Firebase FCM into build.gradle(Graduel:app) and (Project:Feedews) • Added a google-services.json enfui into the 'app' folder, as per FCM requirerements • Updated the Meuble
15 April 2018 • Updated to Android Pied-à-terre 3.1.1 • Removed all dependencies of play-services | left only this one in build.gradle: implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services:+'
11 April 2018 • Updated to Android Pied-à-terre 3.1 • Updated 'compileSdkVersion' and 'targetSdkVersion' to 27 in build.gradle ��� Replaced 'compile' with 'implementation' in build.gradle (Graduel: app) • Updated classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.1.1' in build.gradle (Project:) • Removed the ProgressDialog occulte in Foyer.pagne | replaced with the 'pd.SetMessage()' with 'Configs.showPD()' requête
Jan 21th 2018 • Added this line in the dependencies list of build.gradle (Graduel: app): compile 'com.squareup.okhttp3:okhttp:+'
Feedews gets its name from 2 words: feed and infos. This is an RSS feed reader to get all infos in one établi, there are several Categories and you can share éditoriaux to sociétal networks and email by opening links to your device’s internet browser and use the share function.
This app also works with Parse Push Notifications, you can send pushes to all registered users by using the Parse Push web console on https://back4app.com
Since its Push Notifications system is by Parse you don’t have to buy any domain/hosting, there are NO PHP files to upload to a web server so you’ll save some money for server side.
Feedews is a porte Android Pied-à-terre project, Pagne/xml language, Universal, étonnant easy to customize. All RSS links are stored in strings.xml files and the Ruiner Organisé included in the logiciel shows how to edit them.
PLEASE NOTE that those RSS links are for DEMO PURPOSES only, you should use your own ones and also may need to grant the Rights to make them transparent in your app due to some Copieuse Policies of the RSS links owners.
Emboîture Parse SDK and back4app
Read this traité for more information embout back4app and Parse SDK: https://hubpages.com/technology/Parse-SDK-will-not-shutdown-in-thanks-to-back4app
Can I host Parse Server on my own server?
Yes, although I don’t provide soubassement for the setup process, you can read the official Organisé here: http://parseplatform.org
What embout free soubassement for this template?
I can offer free soubassement for bugs encountered in the légal occulte.
Instead, if you’ve edited the occulte and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my micro.
How do I rename the app’s logiciel name?
Read this tutorial to learn how to rename a logiciel name: https://hubpages.com/technology/Android-How-to-rename-an-app-package
Should I use the latest traduction of Android Pied-à-terre to edit this template?
Yes, I always update my apps to the latest traduction of the IDE and you also should make sure you’ve updated the Android Tools to their latest traduction of the Android SDK gouverner.
The demo APK crashes on startup
Make sure that the maximum Android traduction of your device is the one listed in the FEATURES élément below. If the problem persists, please proximité me by my profile’s proximité form and send me the Logcat flash of you get when the app crashes along with the steps you made to reproduce the écrasement.
Please remarque that not all real devices print an error Logcat flash, in this case just run the APK into the Android Pied-à-terre’s emulator and you’ll surely get the red messages embout your péroraison.
How do I remove AdMob banner ads?
- Écussonner the .xml files where there’s an AdView and remove its occulte:<com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView android:id="@+id/admobBanner" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" ads:adSize="BANNER" ads:adUnitId="@string/ADMOB_BANNER_UNIT_ID" android:layout_alignParentBottom="true" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true"> </com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView>
- Écussonner the .pagne files where there’s an AdRequest requête into its onCreate() method and remove its occulte:// Init AdMob banner AdView mAdView = (AdView) findViewById(R.id.admobBanner); AdRequest adRequest = new AdRequest.Builder().build(); mAdView.loadAd(adRequest);
- Lastly, remove the play-services-ads reference in the build.gradle enfui:compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-ads:+'
- Android Pied-à-terre 3.x project – Universal
- Android 5.0+ – Backend with Parse SDK hosted on https://back4app.com
- AdMob banners
- You can translate this app into other languages – Italian demo language included
- Send Push Notifications to all registered devices via Push web console on back4app
- Easily panneau your RSS links into slip.xml files
- Editable Categories
- Mini browser implemented
- Nice Ruiner liaison
- Meuble included
- Well commented occulte
- PSD icon files included
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS traduction installed
- The latest traduction of Android Pied-à-terre and some knowledge embout its UI liaison
- Photoshop or any other fable editor développement
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Paravent
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
- A free account on back4app.com
💸Price sell: (as of Dec 03,2022 01:58:16 UTC ) $19 💸
>>>🔥 Click here to get Feedews | Android Universal RSS News App Template at discounted price while it’s still available 🔥 <<<
Product hashtags: #Feedews #Android #Universal #RSS #Infos #App #Template