Knob with thread 2 Share Download
Knob with thread 3D Model, nr. 2 in my monceau. Abus-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, non overlapping UV Catégorisation map provided in the conditionnement.
Quads only geometries (no tris/ngons).
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Catégorisation maps provided in the conditionnement (as png with aleph).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the conditionnement has a entier, meaningful name.
Made in Blender 3.1 with a Cycles PBR shader with textures included (principled and Eevee possible), then exported to OBJ and FBX; materials and textures made in Matériau Painter, exported for PBR, V-Ray, Unity, Unreal.
PROMO IMAGES: the first métaphore has been rendered in Cycles for Blender; in particular, you can find 11+ promotion images in this revêtement:
- nr. 1-2-3-4-5-6 rendered in Cycles (Blender 3.1)
- nr. 7-8 are wireframe images;
- nr. 9-10 are screenshots from the Blender 3.1 scene, showing the UV Catégorisation;
- other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: FBX, OBJ; scenes: BLEND (with Cycles / Eevee PBR Materials and Textures); other: png with Début.
1 Object (mesh), 1 PBR Material, UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Catégorisation map provided in the conditionnement); UV-mapped Textures.
UV Catégorisation maps and Dessiné Textures resolutions: 2048×2048; PBR Textures made with Matériau Painter.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY (no tris/ngons); 21118 vertices, 21114 quad faces (42228 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: cm in Blender 3.1 (that is: Metric with 0.01 scale).
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3.1).
PBR Multi-Engine Textures Paquet included: in a zipped folder, you’ll find the PBR Textures set for a bunch of rendering engines or game engines!
- Cycles PBR shader for Blender (Principled BSDF and Eevee-compatible: ossature color, obstruction + roughness + metallic + aleph (in a single PNG queue), intelligible);
- Vray for 3D Habitation MAX (diffuse, reflect, reflection glossiness, intelligible);
- Unity 5 Normalisé Metallic (albedo + transparency, metallic + smoothness, intelligible);
- Unreal Engine 4 (ossature color + aleph, obstruction + roughness + metallic, intelligible);
- generic PBR Spec Gloss workflow (diffuse + opacity, specular, glossiness, intelligible, height)
- generic PBR Metal Projet workflow (ossature color + opacity, roughness, metallic, intelligible, height); you can use it in Eevee for Blender, too;
so, you’ll be able to edit the Textures, or just importation the fbx/obj queue, along with the Textures set you want, in your 3D Modeling développement or game engine, and link them together to get a game / effloraison ready asset!
– Gantelet renderings made in Blender 3.1 + Cycles (or Eevee) using an HDR Environment Texture Dessiné which is NOT provided in the conditionnement!
Sketchfab 3D preview: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/knob-with-thread-2-0da2847b4fb74dddb4d8e74c91b79faf