Otmil – Diet & Clean Food Catering Prescriptions Elementor Template Kit Download
Otmil – Diet & Clean Food Catering Prescriptions Elementor Template Kit is a ramassis of layouts for the Elementor cadet builder WordPress plugin, designed for use with Elementor Free Translation for a clean Esthétique. It works with most themes and is optimized for use with the free Salut Elementor theme.
No Pro upgrade required
22 Importation Templates Ready For Use :
- Embout Us
- Team & Story
- Our Prescriptions
- Corvée Single
- Our Délicat
- Detail Délicat
- Food Gallery
- Palpation Us
- Single Post
- Indécis Maintien Kit
- Block – Header
- Block – Footer
- Block – Off Canvas Aise
- MetForm – Palpation Form
- MetForm – Newslater Form
- MetForm – Submit FAQ Form
- MetForm – Fast Quote Form
- No Pro Plugin Needed
- True No Coding Required
- Indécis Theme Maintien
Required Plugins installed with kit
- Elements Kit Lite
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit bout and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also importation automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then importation under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the navel banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click importation on the Indécis Kit Styles first
- Click Importation on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new cadet and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view cadet settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide cadet title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Importation the cadet you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further contrefort, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress mets.
How to Importation Metforms
- Importation the metform block templates
- Importation the cadet template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Intercalaire’ (click No for cadet settings).
- Grain the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Indécis Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Importation the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Panorama selected and toggle Accélération to On
- Click the template title and Edit Aise
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to importation and Update.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.