Pages by User Role for WordPress
Are you a WordPress programmer or a Web Designer that utilizes WordPress to establish web sites for your customers? Or are you an amateur WordPress customer?
Have you ever before desired not to reveal Pages, Posts or Categories in the food selection? Or wished to limit accessibility to specific material on your internet site? With Pages by User Role, you can include Access Control to the adhering to points in WordPress based upon which Role the customer has.
- Custom Post Types included by third-party plugins
- Custom Taxonomies (included by third-party plugins
- WooCommerce (Products as well as Shop)
We have actually made this extremely simple with Pages by User Roles for WordPress.
The plugin additionally gets rid of the Page, Post, Custom Post Type, Categories or Custom Taxonomies from search results page as well as blog site roll. You can conceal Page as well as Categories from the food selection when individuals are not visited. You can additionally establish a particular redirect LINK for individuals that don’t have actually the needed User Role.
It additionally functions if you are making use of the custom-made food selection function constructed right into WordPress. It will certainly conceal the food selection products that has actually appointed an individual Role when the customer is not visited.
List of functions
You will certainly discover the Pages by User Role Options Panel in the WordPress Settings food selection
- Set default reroute LINK for individuals that does not have accessibility to a Page, Post or Custom Post Type.
- Enable remark filtering system
- Redirect to login
- Support for WordPress User Roles
- Support for Custom User Roles
- Panic alternative if you limit on your own from seeing a Custom Post Type
- Enable Access Control to Custom Post Types
- Restrict accessibility to Custom Post Types in the Frontend by User Role
- Restrict accessibility to Access Control Metabox by User Role on Pages, Posts as well as Custom Post Types.
- Restrict accessibility to WooCommerce (Products)
- Revert the Pages by User Role habits to the backend rather than the initial frontend.
Pages, Posts as well as Custom Post Types
- Quick review of User Role Access on Page, Post as well as Custom Post Types
- Set Access Control for Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor as well as Administrator
- Set Access Control for custom-made User Roles (you require White Label Branding to produce the Custom User Roles)
- Set Access Control for Categories
- Set specific redirect LINK for each and every Pages, Posts as well as Custom Post kinds when a User Role doesn’t have gain access to.
- Hide specific Pages create the food selection
- Hide Categories from the food selection
- Hide specific Pages, Posts, Custom Posts Types as well as Categories from search results page as well as blog site roll
- Restrict accessibility to material by utilizing Shortcodes. Access managed by User Role pur_restricted
Version 220.127.116.11592 – February 26, 2021
- New Feature: Added brand-new React based Options Panel to the plugin.
- Update: Converted all old functions from Options Panel to brand-new React based Options Panel
- Update: Removed vacant folders
- New: Added brand-new updated .pot apply for translation (English)
- New: Added assistance for custom-made redirect Url when making use of Forced Login.
- New: Added assistance for making use of wildcard /* in Forced Login white listing.
Version 18.104.22.168183 – November 27, 2020
- Bug Fixed: Forced Login was triggering the customer to go into password two times.
Version 22.214.171.124742 – August 20, 2020
- <storng>New Feature: Forced Login. Make your internet site entirely personal
- New Feature: White-listing Pages, Posts, as well as Custom Post Types (Always Visible) despite the fact that you have actually allowed the Forced Login function
- New Feature: White-listing Links. This works if you wish to white-list e.g. archives as well as classifications when the Forced Login function is allowed.
- New Feature: Added assistance for setups a particular front-page for individuals not visited as well as a front-page for individuals visited. This function can be utilized with or separately of the Forced Login function.
- Bug Fixed: Block accessibility to a Taxonomy term archive web page
Version 126.96.36.199327 – February 6, 2020
- Update: Added assistance for limiting accessibility to Pages included in WooCommerce > My Account when making use of the WooCommerce Account Pages plugin (https://iconicwp.com/products/woocommerce-account-pages/)
Version 188.8.131.52663 – December 14, 2018
- Update: Styling enhancements in Options Panel
Version 184.108.40.206225 – April 20, 2018
- Bug Fixed: PHP caution in the frontend
- Bug Fixed: PHP caution on IIS web server
Version 220.127.116.11846 – February 7, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Pages by User Role created the material of post on some web sites to be concealed when making use of WordPress Notification plugin as well as Pages by User Role.
Version 18.104.22.168096 – November 11, 2017
Version 22.214.171.124080 – November 10, 2017
- New Feature: Added function for managing individuals that are not visited (General Settings)
Version 126.96.36.199397 – September 13, 2017
- Update: Added language folder as well as United States English .po data
Version 188.8.131.52977 – August 3, 2017
- Bug Fixed: The Post Type Archive alternative is not obstructing accessibility to publish kind archive web pages in the frontend
- Bug Fixed: Ajax including terms (missed out on control for column’s material)
- Bug Fixed: Term constraints wasn’t functioning effectively
- Bug Fixed: Issue with message when material limited
- Compatibility Fix: In some websites, a greater customer functions obtained untreated in the Access Control Box if reduced customer duty modifies the Post, Page or Custom Post Type
- Bug Fixed: Default Redirect LINK not functioning
- New Feature: Added assistance for Allowing or Blocking accessibility to Posts appointed to details Terms based upon User Role
- Bug Fixed: Restrict material shortcodes damaged after current upgrade
- Bug Fixed: Restricting accessibility to WooCommerce Shop web page didn’t function effectively
- Update: Added web link to Help Center in Help tab
- Bug Fixed: Restrictions for individuals not visited
- Bug Fixed: Access Control column overwrites Taxonomy Images column
- Bug Fixed: Access Control not functioning effectively for Topic in BBPress
- New Feature: Added assistance for Custom Taxonomies
- New Feature: Added assistance for BuddyPress
- New Feature: Added assistance for BBPress
- Update: Changed order of Option Panel tabs
- Bug Fixed: post_type_enabled taken care of obtaining post_type name
- Compatibility Fix: Added look for WooCommerce Shop, Cart, My Account as well as Checkout) to prevent PHP caution.
- Compatibility Fix: Change courses where the contractor has the very same name as the course to __construct (PHP 7 compatibility).
- New Feature: Allow limiting accessibility to WooCommerce web pages Shop, Cart, My Account as well as Checkout (constraints for WooCommerce Custom Post Type archive web page)
- Compatibility Fix: An obscure 3rd party plugin is triggering a PHP caution
- Improvement: Replaced add_query_arg() as a result of an XSS susceptability problem that influences numerous WordPress plugins as well as styles. Please observe that prior to the feature can be accessed the customer needed to be an Administrator, implying that the prospective problem was not readily available to the general public.
- Bug Fixed: When obstructed message id?s make the query outcome vacant, the obstructed messages are not obstructed whatsoever.
- Compatibility Fix: BBpress subject disappointed, responds program when placed is energetic
- New Feature: Restrict Post Type Archive by User Role, which enables you to limit accessibility to Post Type Archives by User Role as well as established an independent redirect LINK for it
- Bug Fixed: Disappearing Options Tab
- Bug Fixed: When making use of upside down PUR the edit message web link in the toolbar was still noticeable, as well as the customer can really bypass the constraint as well as modify the message.
- Bug Fixed: Undesired reroute on Calendarize it! Events
- Compatibility Update: WooCommerce item web pages
- Bug Fixed: Handle a scenario where under some buggy problems, outcome have actually been currently sent out by the website, prior to it should, as well as therefore damaging redirection.
- Bug Fixed: Removed php cautions
- New Feature: Added a readying to limit what customer functions will have the ability to check out the ?Access Control? Metabox.
- New Feature: Experimental Inverted PUR capability
- New Feature: pur_not_logged_in shortcode for revealing material just
- to site visitors NOT visited.
- New Feature: Enable Administrator to enable or obstruct accessibility to
- customer functions (formerly was just enable)
- New Feature: Show in food selection when limited message kind
- New Feature: In the listing of messages, in the Access Control column
- reveal if PUR is Allowing or Denying accessibility to detailed functions
- New Feature: Show Allow as Green as well as Deny as Red.
- Bug Fixed: Avoid a collision with Options Panel variation 2
- Update: Enabled WordPress 3.3 capability
- Bug Fixed: pur_restricted Shortcode was not making Shortcodes in the material
- New Feature: pur_restricted Shortcode currently enable different message with HTML.
- New Feature: No Access habits modification. Admin can define if a limited
- web page must reroute to login or to reroute LINK.
- Bug Fixed: Adjust the redirect LINK area in the metabox
- Bug Fixed: Added missing out on enrollment solution collection
- New Feature: Built-in Shortcode pur_restricted to limit accessibility to specific areas
- of the material by capacity; defaults to view_restricted-content yet any type of capacity
- Update: Options Panel upgraded
- New Feature: No gain access to habits modification. Admin can define if a limited web page must
- reroute to login or to reroute LINK.
- New Feature: Custom Post Types by User Role. This just reveals if there are custom-made message kinds.
This is a mini-plugin itself that includes the adhering to capability:
- In the tab alternative it reveals a checklist of custom-made message kinds as well as checkboxes of all the existing
- customer functions for each and every custom-made message kind. By inspecting an individual duty for a custom-made message kind you are
- limiting admin accessibility to that message kind just to the examined customer duty.
REALLY ESSENTIAL: Always examine the Administrator. Note we do refrain from doing it by default, therefore possibly the Administrator altered the manager customer duty, so we don’t truly recognize what the manager duty is.
In the instance of improperly establishing the manager customer duty, there is a choice on the very same
tab to disable this function as well as recoup accessibility to the custom-made message kinds.
- Bug Fixed: After establishing customer functions in Category as well as getting rid of all, all functions where refuted gain access to after that.
- New function: included remark filtering system to remarks bring with the wp technique get_comments (current remarks widget)
- Update: Changed the treatment for redirect; 1) the custom-made link 2) the default link 3) the login web page 4) if you are visited as well as do not have gain access to, a mistake message is revealed.
- Bug Fixed: Fixed busted default reroute LINK
- Bug Fixed: Fixed Pages as well as Post reroute LINK
- New Feature: Added assistance for non basic WordPress table pre-fix
- New Feature: Added assistance for gain access to control to Categories
- New Feature: Categories with gain access to control are not searchable (unless you have gain access to)
- New Feature: Restrict accessibility to Post by utilizing the Posts ID.
- New Feature: Category will certainly disappoint in the food selection if limited gain access to
- First launch
Version 184.108.40.206492 – June 21, 2017
Version 220.127.116.11512 – May 12, 2017
Version 18.104.22.168455 – April 12, 2017
Version 22.214.171.124856 – March 25, 2017
Version 126.96.36.199510 – January 30, 2017
Version: 188.8.131.52125 – January 13, 2017
Version 184.108.40.206839 – December 29, 2016
Version 220.127.116.11264 – November 17, 2016
Version 18.104.22.168207 – November 15, 2016
Version 22.214.171.124262 – April 9, 2016
VARIATION 126.96.36.199096 – MARCH 31, 2016
VARIATION 188.8.131.52965 – MARCH 26, 2016
VARIATION 184.108.40.206786 – FEBRUARY 11, 2016
VARIATION 220.127.116.11443 – APRIL 24, 2015
VARIATION 18.104.22.168151 – JANUARY 6, 2015
VARIATION 22.214.171.124781 – NOVEMBER 19, 2014
VARIATION 126.96.36.199690 – NOVEMBER 8, 2014
VARIATION 1.2.1 REV47835 – MARCH 17, 2014
VARIATION 1.2.0 REV22604 – MARCH 6, 2012
VARIATION 1.1.8 REV14552 – DECEMBER 19, 2011
VARIATION 1.1.7 REV11497 – DECEMBER 10, 2011
VARIATION 1.1.6 REV9091 – SEPTEMBER 26, 2011
VARIATION 1.1.5 REV7652 – AUGUST 8, 2011
VARIATION 1.1.4 REV4375 – MIGHT 7, 2011
VARIATION 1.1.3 REV 2526 – MARCH 24, 2011
VARIATION 1.1.2 REV 1863 – MARCH 1, 2011
VARIATION 1.1.1 – FEBRUARY 8, 2011
VARIATION 1.1.0 – FEBRUARY 2, 2011
VARIATION 1.0.0 – NOVEMBER 3, 2010
cost : $ 20
hashtags : #Pages #User #Role #WordPress