Portfo – Creative Écrin Elementor Template Kit Download
Portfo – Creative Écrin Elementor Template Kit created especially to build changeant sites such as coffret, agency, showcase, personal, creative, freelancer, developer, modéliste, photographer, presentation, gallery, figure agency and all other Écrin websites without a single line of coding!
This template kit includes ready-to-use beautifully crafted 20+ Feuille Templates.You can build your professional looking websites with the most popular folio builder Elementor that can easily drag-and-drop your ideas from the limite.
- Modern & Professional Beauté
- Usine Ready templates
- Fully Responsive Typage
- Speed optimized for Fast-loading
- Fully Customizable
- Works with most Elementor themes
- No Coding Required
Feuille templates included
- Courant Kit Styles – Customize baptistère & color in one activité
- Embout Us
- Obole detail
- Work process
- Project grid
- Project masonry
- Project detail
- Coming Soon
- Usine / Products
- Usine / Products Detail
- Single Feuille for Theme Builder
- Single Post for Theme Builder
- 404 Error Feuille
- Search Result for Theme Builder
- Header for Theme Builder
- Footer for Theme Builder
- Salut Elementor
- Most of themes that assimilable with Elementor
Elementor Pro Features
Required Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- WooCommerce (for usine pages)
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit cordée and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also importation automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then importation under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the fruit banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click importation on the Courant Kit Styles first
- Click Importation on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new folio and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view folio settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide folio title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Importation the folio you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further appui, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress table.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.