SEPA Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
Accept straight debit repayments in your WooCommerce store without repayment carriers!
All you require is a service savings account that permits SEPA straight debit transfers. The plugin includes a brand-new repayment technique “SEPA direct debit” to the WooCommerce check out web page. When chosen, your clients simply require to enter their savings account details. From the WooCommerce store backend, you after that download and install a file consisting of all repayments given that the last download. You upload this documents to the electronic banking of your financial institution as well as the transfers are launched.
- Supports WooCommerce 3.x.
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.x consisting of several registrations (note that Subscriptions 1.x is no more sustained!).
- See all open repayments in a summary prior to exporting XML. Easily browse to orders to inspect information.
- Multiple repayments in one XML-file.
- Creates XML-files that are 100% certified to latest electronic banking requirements (DISCOMFORT.008.003.02 as well as brand-new DISCOMFORT.008.001.02 or SEPA 3.x).
- Basic fraudulence avoidance: highlights mismatching delivery name as well as account owner.
- Dynamic real-time recognition of IBAN as well as BIC.
- Change repayment technique on backend for registrations.
- Supports keeping repayment details in customer account.
- 5 celebrity leading ranking
- Excellent assistance, constant updates
- Automatically turn on registrations once again when client modifications repayment technique.
- Calculating overall for orders consisting of reimbursements.
- Updated Sepa-XML production collection to newest variation. Now additionally sustains non-german unique personalities.
- Added alternative to consist of repayment details (IBAN, BIC, account owner) in e-mails sent out to go shopping admin.
- Added alternative to immediately note order as payed (order standing comes to be “Processing” rather than “On Hold”).
- Added assistance for keeping repayment technique in customer account to make sure that sepa details does not need to be gotten in once again for succeeding order.
- Added assistance for exporting several repayments in a solitary “Payment Information” sector within the XML-file. This is called for by some financial institutions (e.g., German Commerzbank) as well as can decrease expenses with various other financial institutions.
- Added assistance for brand-new SEPA variation 3.x by additionally producing discomfort.008.001.02 documents.
- Added assistance for by hand altering the repayment technique as well as modifying the SEPA details in the admin backend for registrations
- Added french translation offered by Nicolas Grandgirard (many thanks Nicolas! =)
- Fixed mistake “Fatal error: Allowed memory size …” when attempting to export XML documents with Subscriptions set up.
- Fixed mistake “Notice: Undefined index remittance_info…“
- Using WooCommerce order number rather than message id for compensation details.
- Compatibility to WooCommerce 3.0.
- Added establishing for compensation details.
- Fixed concern with old orders that were still developed with WooCommerce Subscriptions 1.x.
- Fixed concern where straight debit details was vacant in registrations developed with WooCommerce Subscriptions 1.x.
- Fixed concern with confirming some BIC-numbers.
- Support for modification of repayment technique by client included.
- Does not export repayments for terminated orders any longer.
- Updated to totally sustain WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.0 consisting of several Subscriptions. Please note: The plugin is currently no more suitable with Subscriptions 1.x!
- Set due day for repayment eventually right into the future to stop financial software program from denying XML-file.
- Made exporting repayments as COR1 reveal debits optional. Default is the standard or CORE debit which has a 5 functioning day hold-up prior to the repayment is satisfied. Please talk to your financial institution prior to turning on COR1 debits.
- Convert IBAN, BIC as well as Creditor ID to capital. Some financial institutions appear to decline the XML if it consists of reduced situation letters in these areas.
- Removed reliance on php BC Math collection, which is missing on some organized webspaces.
- Remove white area from IBAN as well as BIC prior to keeping them in the data source.
- Added info-box to buy web page revealing account owner, iban as well as bic.
- Fixed missing out on summary on checkout-page.
- Fixed concern when WooCommerce Subscriptions is not set up.
- Fixed conflict with WooCommerce Stripe entrance.
- Improvement: Added tip when attempting to export repayments without establishing the target account details.
- Bugfix: Setting SEPA series properly to ONE_OFF, FIRST or RECURRING depending upon repayment kind.
- Improvement: Added assistance for WooCommerce Subscriptions.
rate : $ 39
hashtags : #SEPA #Payment #Gateway #WooCommerce